How to Remove Skin Wrinkles? What Is Good For Skin Wrinkles?
Skin wrinkles are a natural part of the aging process. Wrinkles, which are generally concentrated in the areas most exposed to the sun, are frequently seen in areas of the body such as the face, neck, hands and arms. Although genetic factors have an important place in skin wrinkles, sun exposure is the main cause of wrinkles, especially in light-skinned people.
Now you don't have to worry about what is good for skin wrinkles, how to get rid of skin wrinkles. With the multitude of options such as new treatment methods, exercise and high-performance facial serum , skin wrinkles are no longer a problem.
Whichever method you choose, the only thing you need to do to get the full effect of the treatment is; Incorporate small changes in your lifestyle, such as making healthier lifestyle choices, quitting smoking and reducing alcohol use, and using sunscreen regularly. Let's examine what is good for skin wrinkles, what are the treatment methods, how to control the aging process naturally.
Why Do Skin Wrinkles Occur?
There may be more than one factor in the formation of skin wrinkles. The most common factors are:
- Aging: Aging is a natural process and has some effects on human skin. Skin wrinkle is one of them. As the age progresses, the skin loses its elasticity, collagen and natural oil production slows down. As a result, the skin becomes drier and wrinkled.
- Fat reduction in the lower layers of the skin: As the amount of fat in the deeper layers of the skin decreases, the skin becomes more saggy. This causes deep scratches and sagging.
- Exposure to UV rays: UV rays are one of the factors that accelerate the natural aging process. UV rays, which break down the collagen in the deep layer of the skin, significantly increase skin wrinkles.
- Smoking: The collagen-reducing effect of cigarettes can likewise invite skin wrinkles.
- Mimics: They are the most harmless and innocent cause of wrinkles. Mimics such as squinting while smiling or just smiling can cause wrinkles to form over time.
Which Skin Type Wrinkles Quickly?
Before asking the question of what is good for skin wrinkles, you need to learn your own skin type. Each skin type has pros and cons as well as problems. If you do not determine your skin type correctly, using the wrong product on your skin; It can also cause other problems such as acne, redness, milia formation.
Skin wrinkles are caused by the combination of many factors. Although it is known that people with thin and dry skin and white skin are more prone to wrinkles, the genetic structure of the person has an important place. With this logic, it can be said that wrinkles are observed later in people with dark, oily and thick skin structure. However, it should not be forgotten that the use of mimics has a direct effect on wrinkles. Therefore, it is not correct to say which skin type is more prone to wrinkles. This situation varies depending on many factors.
Exercises for Skin Wrinkles
When you search the internet for the question of how to remove skin wrinkles, you will see clinical advertisements that usually apply medical treatment before natural methods and exercises. However, you do not have to have a medical treatment to say goodbye to wrinkles. It is not difficult to reduce the appearance of wrinkles with a regular life, natural methods, serums, and a balanced exercise program.
It is possible to achieve a younger and more flexible face with face yoga, which has gained popularity today. With a little search on the internet, you can find many face yoga videos. However, if you say you can't deal with yoga, we have prepared a few exercises that will save you from the trouble of how to remove skin wrinkles:
- Chin and jowl melting / anti-wrinkle exercise: Place your tongue completely on your upper palate. Try to breathe through your nose and mouth to make sure you are doing the movement correctly, if you can't breathe, you are on the right track. If you do this for 5 to 10 minutes every day, you will notice visible changes in your skin.
- Exercise for crow's feet wrinkles: While raising your eyebrows, pretend to push your eyelids down. In the long run, this move will reduce your crow's feet. You need to do this exercise, which has the effect of Botox, 5 times a day at intervals of 5 seconds.
- Bonus- Gua Sha: By using Gua Sha, you can both make the exercises more effective and perform the movements more easily. Exercises that show miraculous results in long-term repetition become more effective with the help of gua sha.
How to Prevent Skin Wrinkles?
As with all health problems, it is recommended that you pay attention to your diet and daily water intake. When you ask what is good for skin wrinkles, no one will tell you a miraculous method and suddenly remove all your wrinkles. Skin wrinkle is a condition that occurs with the combination of many factors and over time, and its improvement requires patience and continuity. Because wrinkles are a result of the normal flow of life.
So let's examine together what is good for skin wrinkles:
- Not smoking actively and not being exposed to cigarette smoke as a passive smoker.
- Adequate and balanced nutrition,
- To exercise,
- Consuming enough water
- Using gestures at a reasonable level,
- Not sleeping with makeup and making sure you're well-cleaned
- adequate sleep,
- Using sunscreen regularly.
These factors, which depend on personal preferences, are the most commonly used methods to prevent the formation of wrinkles and to minimize existing wrinkles, as well as being very easy to apply.
Getting rid of existing skin wrinkles requires a slightly different approach. Let's examine how to remove skin wrinkles:
- avoiding stress,
- Going to the sauna (Helps remove toxins.)
- Paying attention to the use of alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine,
- Doing facial yoga, exercising,
- Using vitamin A and C face serum , (Vitamins A, C and E are known to fight wrinkles effectively.)
- Keeping the skin moist.
What Does Anti-Aging Serum Do?
With its natural and clean content, the anti-aging serum not only helps the skin to look young, elastic and bright, but also minimizes the appearance of fine lines, fractures and wrinkles that occur over time. Anti-aging serum, which leads to the recovery of sagging by increasing the elasticity of the skin, makes the skin more resistant.
It equalizes the color tone of the skin by reducing the appearance of spots caused by exposure to sun rays. Thus, it shows all the performance expected from a serum. It also prevents jowl sagging when supported with serum, massage and exercise, which minimizes the effects of aging. The serum, which prevents the formation of new lines while eliminating skin wrinkles, takes its anti-aging effect from vitamins A, C and E, as well as tiger grass and horse chestnut extract.
Anti-aging natural serum is suitable for all ages and is easier to apply and absorbs faster than creams. Anti-aging serum, which contains the answers to all questions such as what is good for skin wrinkles, how to remove skin wrinkles, how can I have a younger skin, is an indispensable part of skin care routines.
Natural Ways to Stop Aging
If signs of aging are noticed on the skin, precautions can be taken with various methods.
- Age spots are usually caused by the effects of the sun. In this case, you should use sunscreen regularly. Fruit acids, vitamins A and C can be used for the treatment of existing stains.
- In order to reduce wrinkles on the hands, it is necessary to moisturize the hands regularly and apply sunscreen to the hands.
- Sunscreen, moisturizers, and serums containing vitamins A and C can be used to minimize the blemishes in the chest area .
What you need to do to naturally stop the effects of aging is as follows;
- Consuming enough water
- Incorporating selenium-containing foods into your diet (salmon, tuna, whole wheat pasta, etc.)
- Consuming adequate amounts of vitamins A, C and E and including them in your skin care routine
- Consuming green tea ...