What Causes Under-Eye Bruises?
Under-eye problems are the nightmare of many people. Dark circles under the eyes, which give a tired appearance regardless of gender, have become a very common problem, especially after the digital transformation caused by the pandemic. It is not possible to give a definite answer to the question of what causes dark circles under the eyes, but there are many factors that trigger it.
Under-eye bruises can occur due to genetic factors, or they can become visible with the effect of environmental factors. Daily factors such as insomnia, fatigue, frequent alcohol and cigarette consumption, eating habits and stress can increase dark circles under the eyes, and genetic predisposition may also cause bruises.
How Do Under-Eye Bruises Occur?
What causes bruises under the eyes, which habits cause bruises to increase, we have all researched at least once. There are many reasons for the formation of bruises depending on internal and external factors. The most common of these are genetic factors. Factors such as having a clear skin and a protruding bone structure make the under-eye bruises more prominent.
In addition, direct exposure to the sun's rays can cause the concentration of melanin pigment around the under eye area, and the dark circle appearance becomes more pronounced as the melanin pigment intensifies around the under eye area.
There can be more than one reason for under-eye problems, let's examine what causes under-eye bruises together:
- Fatigue: One of the biggest roles in the appearance of purple circles is fatigue. Causes such as staring at the phone and computer screen for a long time and being sleepless can cause swelling and bruises under the eyes.
- Bad eating habits: Excessive consumption of alcohol, cigarettes and salt invites bruises under the eyes. In addition to this diet, if enough water is not consumed and a diet lacking in B, C, E and K vitamins is applied, bruises may become inevitable.
- Aging : As we get older, under-eye bruises and crow's feet become visible with natural processes such as thinning of skin tissue, decrease in collagen and adipose tissue. However, signs of aging can be prevented with a clean under-eye serum .
- Anemia : In addition to bruises under the eyes, if you are constantly showing symptoms such as coldness and bruising of your hands and feet in the cold, you may be facing the problem of anemia, and in this case, please consult your doctor.
- Genetic factors : Genetic predisposition is a very decisive factor for dark circles under the eyes. Family history is likely to play a role in dark circles under the eyes, especially in early childhood and adolescence. In such cases, the appearance of the purple ring, unfortunately, becomes worse in later ages. However, in exceptional cases, it can be observed that the appearance of the purple ring decreases.
Are Purple Under Eye Circles Permanent?
If you consider your lifestyle, medical history and genetic factors and find the answer to the question of what causes dark circles under the eyes, most bruises are temporary. In addition to a balanced diet and regular sleep, purple under-eye circles can be treated with supportive products.
Treatment of under-eye circles caused by genetic factors may require medical procedures. However, in most cases, it is possible to visibly reduce bruises with the use of the right product. With a clean under-eye product, it is possible to correct the appearance of edema, swelling, aging and crow's feet that increase due to the use of mimics, as well as dark circles under the eyes. Unwanted under-eye problems can be taken under control in a short time with serum treatment for purple circles and crow's feet containing natural vegetable oils and vitamin E.
How to Apply Under Eye Serum?
The first thing you need to do to apply an under-eye serum to your skin is to clean your skin. First, clean your face with gentle movements with the help of a water-based and/or oil-based cleanser. After making sure that your skin is clean, apply the serum on one eye bone with the help of the roll-on head and massage with circular movements with your ring finger to ensure that the serum is absorbed.
After feeding the serum to your other under-eye with the same movements, you can move on to the moisturizing part of your skin. Roll-on under-eye serums work more harmoniously with sensitive skin than under-eye creams. The first time you apply the serum, you may feel a slight burning sensation under your eyes, this is a completely normal symptom.
With regular use, unwanted under-eye bruises will decrease. The only thing you need to be careful about is that the serum does not penetrate into your eyes. If the serum comes into contact with your eyes, you should wash it abundantly with cold water.
How Do Under-Eye Bruises Pass?
It is important to have realistic expectations in the treatment of dark circles under the eyes. First of all, it should be investigated what causes dark circles under the eyes. Treatment of purple circles usually requires a combination of medical and natural treatment, and the process may vary depending on the condition of the bruise. Both medical treatment and the use of natural remedies may not be sufficient alone. Lifestyle changes may be required to minimize dark circles and drastically reduce the existing appearance.
Some of the effective treatments are:
- Topical treatment: It is aimed to reduce the melanin pigment under the eyes. Accordingly, serums and creams are used.
- Mesotherapy: With the help of micro-injections, the melanin pigment under the eyes is reduced and the appearance of dark circles is eliminated. It is a medical application.
- Chemical peeling: It should be applied by experts, it is a medical treatment.
- laser therapy
What Does Natural Under Eye Serum Do?
The natural under-eye serum eliminates all unwanted problems around the eyes with its specially developed formula. It is effective on all irritating problems such as under-eye bruises, dark circles, eye bags, swelling, edema, wrinkles and crow's feet.
Eye area treatment requires precision and continuity. If you use the natural under-eye serum regularly, you can notice visible changes at the end of the first month. Your under-eyes are more lively and bright; Less obvious bruises are some of the results observed in a short time. Supporting the under eye serum with your fingertips accelerates the blood flow around your eyes and contributes to the healing process.
The natural under eye serum is suitable for use twice a day. With its fast-absorbing feature, it does not weigh under your eyes and does not cause an uncomfortable layer of skin. In order to get full efficiency from the serum, you need to apply the serum to your entire bone area. Observes that tired eyes disappear in regular use; You will see that your complaints such as dark circles, under-eye bags, dryness and crow's feet are largely eliminated.